I remember getting started with cloth nappies and worrying about every choice I made;
- would they work
- was I choosing the right ones
- was I spending too much money
It was confusing and in the end I think I just went for a brand that looked trustworthy and nice. I didn't choose well. The nappies never really fit properly and they just leaked constantly. After a lot more research and nappy testing I found a lot of nappies that did work for us and which nappies are great for which types of babies.
There are a lot of brands out there and it seems there are endless new brands coming out. All the terminology and hybrid styles can get really confusing.
I wanted a way I could help parents choose the right nappies and give them the confidence and guarantee that they could swap the nappies if we got it wrong. I wanted to provide the kind of support I wished I had when I first started.
Its amazing that you want to use cloth nappies. Not because they are difficult to use - they are super easy - but because you are doing something amazing for the environment and setting such a brilliant example to your children right from the start.
You are making the effort and that makes you a hero in my eyes.
Platinum exists to guide you through your choices, provide you with the nappies you need when you need them and absolutely have your back when you need it.
The hardest part with cloth nappies is at the start. Learning to fit them, get into a routine and how to deal with leaks (if you get any).
With our Platinum Service you will:
So you don't have to worry and can get on with enjoying the latest edition to your family!
What Does it Cost?
Hmmmm but whats the catch? I hear you wondering....
The cost of 5000 disposable nappies can soon add up to the thousands especially if you use the premium brands.
Premium cloth nappy brands that we provide you soon add up too when you add in the accessories and different nappies stages you need.
The cost of Platinum is £745 in total with no hidden additional costs.
What does it include?
1. Initial Consulation where we discuss your needs, the types of nappies that would work for you, how cloth nappies work and answer any questions you have.
2. Full newborn cloth nappy set and accessories needed so you are fully set up and ready to go.
3. Fitting demonstration before baby is born.
4. Weekly check ins and 'on call' help for the first 2 months while you get used to using cloth nappies
5. Monthly check ins up to baby needing the next nappy size
6. Birth to potty consultation where we get ready for the next size nappies and make decisions about the types of nappies you are going to need.
7. Full Set of cloth nappies for day and night.
8. The next set of night nappies once outgrown first.
9. Ongoing support. Once using birth to potty nappies we go back to weekly check ins for the first month to make sure we have the right ones.
10. If the nappies we have chosen for birth to potty are not working by the end of the first month we can swap them.
How do I book?
This service has limited availability so please book early to avoid disappointment.
If you would like an initial chat to make sure the service is right for you and you want to go ahead please email me at email@example.com.
To book follow the 'Book Now' link and complete the Platinum booking process. Full payment is required up front (the 1 hour it refers to is just the initial chat).
I will send you full terms and conditions relating to the service before our first meeting and you have the ability to cancel if you change your mind.
To use cloth nappies completely stress free and full guarantee book here: